Opening Statement by Lenita Jacobs-Simmons, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor at the U.S. Presentation to the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination concerning the U.S. Report on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD Report)
As Submitted for the Record
- broadening the equity impacts of our grantmaking;
- understanding—and improving—the equity data we collect;
- centering underserved communities in rulemaking processes;
- building stronger partnerships with community-based organizations; and
- holding ourselves accountable for results.