PROCUREMENT OF A BINDING MACHINE
The U.S. Mission Geneva intends to purchase a heavy duty binding machine for use in its in-house print shop.
The binding machine must have the following minimum specifications:
– Booklet maker/ book binding/ pad binding
– Automatic feed
– Easy to use (easy configuration of key parameters)
– Pad binding/ book binding up to min. 400 books (8mm to 25mm thick) per hour
– Option: punch/built in paper dust vacuum system
– Energy efficient
– Dimension (approx) 100 cm H x 70cm W x 50cm
Interested companies should submit their offers by email to GenevaPurchasing@state.gov.
Responses must be received no later than 17:00 hours on 11th September, 2015.
For additional information, please contact Leah Espinosa at 022 749 4387