July 28. 2015
The U.S. Mission Geneva has a requirement to repair the existing sidewalk in the Mission parking lot in Chambesy, Geneva.
Below is a brief description of the scope of work.
- Repair and replacement of sidewalk tiles : two different zones
- First zone 70 m2
- Second zone 95 m2
- Site installation ,transportation , work place traffic sign and containers
- Removal of existing sidewalk tiles and concrete bed
- Cleaning and preparation of sidewalk area
- Installation of layer of geotextile and gravel bed
- Supply of reinforced basalt concrete tiles 50x50x5 with a stainless steel wire mesh
- Installation of new concrete tiles and gravel bed
- General cleaning
Interested qualified companies should contact the procurement office at
or by phone 022 749 4651 / 4655 for additional information.
Site visits will be arranged upon request.
(end of announcement)