The U.S. Mission is pleased to invite you to attend the
SWISS-AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP CONCERT
Healing for the Nations!
with a Performance by
The Medical Musical Group
Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 7:00 pm
Assembly Hall, Palais des Nations
Please note that if you do not have a UN badge you must RSVP to:
- Medical Musical Group at Central Hall, London England
The Award-winning Medical Musical Group (MMG) is the world’s premier medical chorale and symphony orchestra. Members are doctors, nurses and others from the Veterans Administration (VA) and other US medical centers and schools. MMG’s mission is to perform Music with a Message – of healing, hope, inspiration, patriotism, peace and brotherhood. Concerts frequently benefit health causes.
The MMG, a non-profit organization, has performed at Carnegie Hall (New York), Kennedy Center and Constitution Hall (Washington, DC), Symphony Center (Chicago), Davies Hall (San Francisco), the Las Vegas Hilton Theater (Las Vegas), St. Andrews Cathedral Honolulu (Hawaii), as well as for the US Congress, the United Nations and at the White House.
MMG has also performed overseas–in Australia, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (and the Vatican), New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain and Sweden.
For access to the United Nations, please note:
– Bring the attached UN invitation (PDF) with you for access to the UN;
– Entry is at Pregny Gate (across from the ICRC on Route de Chambesy), Door 15;
– Holders of UN badges do not need to RSVP;
– Guests WITHOUT a UN badge must RSVP to email@example.com by November 9 to garantee access.