Sorry no pages matching your request were found.
Either hit the back button on your browser or use this search form to find what you where looking for.
Most Recent Posts
- HRC 29 : Resolution on the Social Forum
- U.S. Statement at the HRC 29 on Human Rights and Climate Change
- HRC 29: Human rights and the regulation of civilian acquisition, possession and use of firearms
- HRC 29: General Comment on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms While Countering Terrorism
The Bureau of International Organization Affairs (IO) is the U.S. Government’s primary interlocutor with the United Nations and a host of international agencies and organizations.
to the United Nations
A Bit of History:
The Formation of the
United Nations, 1945
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Statement on the Attack on UN Peacekeepers in Mali
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Statement on the Security Council Sanctioning of Six South Sudanese Individuals
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a High-level UN Commemorative Event on Srebrenica: Remembering and Honoring the Victims of the Genocide
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Commemoration Ceremony on the 70th Anniversary of the Signing of the UN Charter