Sorry no pages matching your request were found.
Either hit the back button on your browser or use this search form to find what you where looking for.
The Bureau of International Organization Affairs (IO) is the U.S. Government’s primary interlocutor with the United Nations and a host of international agencies and organizations.
to the United Nations
A Bit of History:
The Formation of the
United Nations, 1945
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Press Availability at the UN Mission for Ebola Emergency Response in Accra, Ghana
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Media Advisory: U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power to Discuss the Ebola Crisis and Her Recent Trip to West Africa at a Reuters Newsmaker Event in New York on October 31, 2014
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Security Council Open Debate on the Middle East
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at the 69th General Assembly Sixth Committee (Legal) on Agenda Item 76: Report of the United Nations Commission of International Trade Law on the Work of its Forty-Seventh Session
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at the 69th General Assembly: International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, and International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals