Sorry no pages matching your request were found.
Either hit the back button on your browser or use this search form to find what you where looking for.
Most Recent Posts
- U.S. Statement at the High-Level Panel Discussion of the Human Rights Council on Human Rights Mainstreaming
- Transcript: Secretary of State Kerry Press Availability at the United Nations in Geneva
- Secretary of State Kerry Remarks at the Human Rights Council
- Transcript: Secretary Kerry Interview with ABC This Week Before Departing for Geneva
The Bureau of International Organization Affairs (IO) is the U.S. Government’s primary interlocutor with the United Nations and a host of international agencies and organizations.
to the United Nations
A Bit of History:
The Formation of the
United Nations, 1945
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at the AIPAC Policy Conference
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Security Council Session on the Humanitarian Situation in Syria
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at an Event to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Voting Rights Act
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Security Council Meeting on Cooperation with the OSCE
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Explanation of Vote at a Security Council Session on the Situation in Ukraine