Sorry no pages matching your request were found.
Either hit the back button on your browser or use this search form to find what you where looking for.
Most Recent Posts
- Secretary Kerry: Remarks at the 2015 Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty Review Conference
- U.S. Statement Delivered by Ambassador Michael Punke at the WTO Trade Negotiations Committee Meeting (TNC)
- Joint Statement on the Second Anniversary of the Rana Plaza Disaster in Bangladesh
- Job Announcement: Network System Administrator
The Bureau of International Organization Affairs (IO) is the U.S. Government’s primary interlocutor with the United Nations and a host of international agencies and organizations.
to the United Nations
A Bit of History:
The Formation of the
United Nations, 1945
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a UN Security Council Briefing on the Situation in the Middle East
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Screening of the Film "Selma" at the UN
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a UN Security Council Debate on the Maintenance of International Peace and Security: the Role of Youth in Countering Violent Extremism and Promoting Peace
- U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Remarks at a Stakeout following an Arria-Formula Meeting on Syria Chemical Weapons Victims: First-Hand and Expert Accounts