- Secretary Kerry: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and 16 Days of Activism
- Strengthening the Role of Health Systems in Responding to Violence Against Women
- Acting Legal Adviser McLeod: U.S. Affirms Torture is Prohibited at All Times in All Places
- Assistant Secretary Malinowski: Torture is forbidden in all places, at all times, with no exceptions.
- Ambassador Harper: Opposition to Torture is a Fundamental American Value
- David Bitkower: Justice Department Plays Critical Role in Upholding US Obligations under Convention Against Torture
- Previous: Interactive Dialogue on the U.S. UPR: U.S. Delegation Opening Statement
- Next: UPR of the United States – Opening Statements by Esther Brimmer and Michael Posner